LB-1500 Manual Electric Submersible Pump
LBT-1500's Slimline design pumps fit into 8" pipes. Powerful pump built with durable materials in an easy handling design. Top discharge provides maximum motor cooling efficiency allowing continuous duty operation at low levels and extended dry-run capability.
- Circle Thermal Motor Protector: Protects against, overheating over amperage & run-dry.
- Anti-Wicking Block: Prevents water incursion due to capillary wicking, should the power cable be damaged or the end submerged.
- Oil Lifter: Lubricates the seal faces down to 1/3 of normal oil level and extends seal life by ten times using no additional power.
- Dual inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces, (both top and bottom) running in an oil filled chamber provides for the most durable seal design available.
- High Chrome Iron Semi-Open Impeller: Resists wear from abrasive particles.
- Synthetic Rubber Pump Casting: For wear resistance and easy maintenance.
- V-Ring System: Protects the shaft seals.
- Motor Output (HP): 2
- Phase: Single
- Discharge Bore (in): 3
- Cable Length: 50 ft.
- Dimension (Dia x H): 7-3/8 x 23-5/16"
- Continuous Running Water Level: 3-1/8"
- Pump Weight: 85 lbs